Monday, December 17, 2007

Trying to crawl

First you have to get your butt in the air!!

uhh, Mommy? What do I do next?

Ohh, Maybe I should aim for Bubba, then i'll figure it out!
My little man is trying so hard to crawl, he can get up on his knees and push, or he can get up on his hands and pull. So far he has not figured out how to do both. I know I should be happy he isnt completely mobile yet, but I cant wait for that next milestone. He is so close to accomplishing something new. It just amazes me how much a baby learns in that first year of his life. Six months ago he couldnt do anything but lay there, now he is almost mobile. As for talking? Well, im in for it. He already wont shut up and is he ever loud! Between the Seward side and the Everhart side, we are in for it. He definitely inherited both sides on that one!!


No comments: