Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My little helper

Kaden is crawling like a maniac now. Into everything constantly. He will go for a little ways on his hands and knees, then fall on his belly and pull himself around. apparently that is an easier way to do things. It's so funny, because now he tries to follow me wherever I go. He will follow me to the kitchen, bedrooms, bathroom, wherever. HE definitely does not want to be left alone. Then when he catches up to me, he grabs my jeans and tries to climb up my leg. Of course, as soon as I pick him up, he wants back down to run around more:) LOL
Kaden is trying to get helpful now! LOL The boy is into everything now that he has learned how to crawl and pull himself up on things. I missed getting a pic of him trying to pull the clothes out of the laundry basket, but you get teh idea. This is the way everything goes now.




No comments: