Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The time has come...

Just a quick update...sorry no pics. As of Saturday April 19th, Kaden is walking. He took his first steps at Great Grandma's birthday party and was loving it!! He is already into everything, I cant begin to imagine how much more he can get into.
Also, if you dont already know, Kent has been recalled. ON May 28th, he goes in for his screening and will get his orders. There is a very slim chance he wont go to Iraq, but it's so slim, we arent even betting on it. I will let you all know whats going on, as I find out.
Love you all,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Kaden is walking....you are really going to be busy now;-) It was nice seeing you saturday

Maria said...

Yes the fun has begun or is just continuing:) I can't imagine Darrin being gone. I struggle with his 24 hour shifts at the fire dept.

Steve and Lana Kirk said...

Wow, i can't believe Kaden is walking already! Ethan hasn't even started crawling yet. I'm praying for you guys! It doesn't seem "fair" that they can get recalled like that, does it?

Lynn Ann said...

once again, I found you on a networking site!

can I add you to my friend's list?

Yay for Kaden's first steps!!!!