Friday, December 7, 2007

To all professional housecleaners

Look at my cute little man enjoying his tub time! Isnt he adorable? Anyway, on to the reason for this blog. Look at the ring around my tub. It's disgusting. The grout is black. I have used every cleaning product known to man and yes i have used a toothbrush. I cannot get it clean. When you are trying to relax in the tub, you do not want to be staring at that. So, all of you wonderful housecleaners, what do you advise for something like this?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How bout clean it real good with straight bleach then recaulk it with white caulk to cover the discolored old caulk. I think if it's been molded before that the color might not come out. Bleach kills mold, and caulking is real easy and it'd probably be good to real seal it anyway. Just my thought.

Anonymous said...

Well I meant 're-seal it' not real seal.

Justin and Jennifer Harris said...

I had the same problem and used everything known to man! I ended up recaulking it and it was pretty easy.

Jamie said...

No advice, just wanted to say that I like your blog, and think that Kaden is ADORABLE!!